Training Kit Process control
The experiment kit, Training Kit Process control covers aspects of basic process control such as:
- PID regulator functionality and parameters
- Optimization and connection of different systems
- Basic measurement and regulation technology concepts
- Different types of sensor and and their functionality
Students can use the components and experiment book to build the following processes:
- Water level process
- Flow control with proportional valve
- Speed control of a motor
- Temperature control
Each object is controlled by a Siemens 1200 PLC (included) with specially made HMI operational program examples made in TIA portal where the student are able to adjust set-points and PID parameters as well as monitor and evaluate the process.
All the components are supplied in a robust case in which each has its set place. The components can be mounted on the included base plate.
Want to know more